When it comes to working out, there is nothing that keeps me more motivated than new music, so every month I compile a new playlist for friends to take on the road.
Here are my selections for the month of December:
- Stay The Night – Zedd featuring Hayley Williams of Paramore
- You’re Nobody ‘Til Somebody Loves You – James Arthur
- The Monster – Eminem (ft. Rihanna)
- This Is How We Do – Katy Perry
- Timber – Pitbull featuring Ke$ha
- Thinking About You (feat. Ayah Marah) – Calvin Harris
- Elastic Heart (Steve Pitron and Max Sanna Club Mix) – Sia (ft. The Weeknd & Diplo)
- Just A Little Bit – Kids Of 88
- My Feelings For You – Avicii & Sebastien Drums
- China Girl (Diplo Mix) – M.I.A.
- Shake It Out (Benny Benassi Radio Edit) – Florence + The Machine
- Let Her Go (David Guetta Bootleg Remix) – Passenger