What do Gal Gadot, Reese’s cups, White Women, & Peanut Butter all have in common? This episode. Plus, we try not to milkshake duck. All that, plus the usual nonsense. Maybe with some extra nonsense.
INTRO / SHOW OPEN / Kodi, Gal Gadot and the sexualization of Reese’s cups
WEEKLY TOPIC — Caping for people too soon? Discussing the all around terribleness of the NFL’s Cam Newton and reporter Jourdan Rodrigue
HERE FOR IT — The Peanut Butter Sandwich ‘Hack’(Kodi’s pick) / ‘Finding Your Roots’ Season 4 (Ruby’s pick)
Q&HEY — I don’t respect the guy I’m dating. What should I do?
THE GOOD WORD — The visionary starts with a clean sheet of paper, and re-imagines the world. -Malcolm Gladwell
SHOW CLOSE / CREDITS
ARTICLES DISCUSSED IN EPISODE
- Gal Gadot Tries a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup for the First Time …
- The Reporter Cam Newton Insulted Apologizes For Her Racist Tweets
- Diana Ross: A Biography by J. Randy Taraborrelli
- This Peanut Butter Sandwich ‘Hack’ Is Causing Quite A Stir
- ‘Finding Your Roots’ Season 4 Premiere Reveals Larry David and Bernie Sanders are Related
The Swirl is produced by Kodi Seaton & Stephanie Ruby. Mixed & Edited by Kodi Seaton. Social media support provided by Justine Bronson and Tim Fennell.